Motorola SL 7000e Series Radios
Slim And Powerful For The Business Manager Who Needs Complete Control.
This advanced edition of slim and light MOTOTRBO portable radios connects you with true sophistication. Pocket-sized yet powerful, the SL 7000e Series radios are turbo-charged with special enhancements and innovative features that put you in total control. With 3 watts of power, integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, amped-up audio, double the energy efficiency, a durable body and intuitive accessories, the SL 7000e Series is your smart super-portable.
The MOTOTRBO SL 7000e Series is a family of DMR-standard slim and light portable radios that connects you with sophistication. Pocket-sized and with a smooth outline, the radios feature a full keypad and 5-line color screen with customizable display schemes. A built-in vibrate function alerts you quietly when you need to be discreet, and a comprehensive range of audio accessories allows you to stay connected without disturbing your customers.
With integrated voice and data, the SL 7000e Series delivers operations-critical communications. Bluetooth® lets you talk without wires, while also enabling precise indoor location-tracking. Powerful audio and advanced noise cancellation ensure your call is heard, even in noisy environments, and 280-character text messaging simplifies complex communications. Integrated Wi-Fi® enables remote software updates.
With a clear user interface designed to support productivity applications such as Work Order Ticketing, the SL 7000e Series helps your staff make the most of their work day. Voice Announcement and Text-to-Speech features allow you to monitor radio settings and text communications hands-free, and sophisticated scan functions keep you in touch with many teams at once.
Next-Generation SL 7000e Series:
- Increased UHF Transmitter Power, for Greater Range
- Integrated Wi-Fi®, ideal for downloading new software remotely
- Integrated Bluetooth® 4.0, with Indoor Location-Tracking capability
- Integrated accelerometer for stronger worker safety
- Upgraded Audio for Greater Clarity at High Volume
- Improved Expandability
Motorola SL 7000e Series Features
- Dual internal speakers deliver loud, clear audio quality.
- Tri-color LED indicator for clear, visible feedback of calling, scanning, roaming and monitoring features.
- Contoured push-to-talk button provides comfort and is easy to access.
- Four-way navigation disc for easy scrolling through menus and channels (supports up to 1,000 channels).
- Three programmable option buttons for quick access to frequently used features; ability to program up to nine of your favorite features into a single programmable button; also supports emergency call.
- Audio connector port supports discreet wired audio accessories (wireless Bluetooth® audio also available).
- Built-in photosensor intuitively adjusts backlighting on the screen to optimize viewing in all types of conditions; special "day/night mode" changes screen and illuminates icons to make them clear and readable in varying light conditions.
- Large, high-definition, five-line, color display offers high clarity and resolution.
- Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment's noise level.
- Innovative antenna design optimizes range performance.
- Direct Mode/Conventional
- IP Site Connect
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Max
- Connect Plus
Motorola SL 7000e Series Models
Wi-Fi Enabled Models
Motorola SL 7550e
AAH81QCN9TA2AN 403-470 MHz, 3 Watts, 1000 Channels
AAH81TCN9TA2AN 450-512 MHz, 3 Watts, 1000 Channels
Motorola SL 7580e
AAH81VCN9TB2AN 806-870 MHz, 2 Watts, 1000 Channels
Motorola SL 7590e
AAH81WCN9TB2AN 896-941 MHz, 2 Watts, 1000 Channels
All Motorola SL 7000e Series Models Include:
- BT100x 2300T mAh Li-Ion Battery (PMNN4468)
- Micro USB Charger, Non-Vehicular (PMPN4009)
- Pre-Installed UHF 438-470MHz (PMAE4077), UHF2 450-490MHz (PMAE4091), 800 MHz (PMAF4017), or 900 MHz (PMAF4018) Antenna
- Carry Holder (PMLN5956)
- Quick Reference Guide/Safety Booklet
Motorola Essential Services
On July 16, 2018, Motorola Solutions announced new enhancements to the MOTOTRBO platform with new service packages that include access to software updates, premium software features and extended hardware repair services. Your business’s security and technology needs are rapidly evolving, and we want to make sure you have a world-class experience each and every time you use your MOTOTRBO products.
There are three pieces of the Essential Services offer:
- Software Subscription Agreement
- Premium Software Features Package
- Hardware Repair Agreement
Buying Motorola Solutions' Essential Services package is the fastest and easiest way for you to have peace of mind that you are fully covered from a hardware and software perspective, and that your software is up-to-date.
WHY IS MOTOTRBO SOFTWARE IMPORTANT?
MOTOTRBO connects people wherever they need instant, clear and reliable communications. It combines the best of two-way radio functionality with the latest digital technology. MOTOTRBO is a computing system that enables instant and clear communication with added intelligence.
As with any computing system, MOTOTRBO is composed of hardware and software. From ultra-light portables to extra-tough mobiles, MOTOTRBO equipment/hardware provide the best of two-way radio functionality with the latest digital technology, but their value over time is static. Three years after purchase, your physical radio is the same radio. Software, on the other hand, keeps adding value over time. With every new software release, you get improved performance, reliability, security and capabilities. Going back to the same example, three years after purchase, because of software updates, your radio is a better radio which increases the value of your investment with every update.
- MOTOTRBO Home
- Why Digital Two-Way
- Hear The Difference
- Equipment Portfolio
- – MOTOTRBO Portables
- – MOTOTRBO Mobiles
- –MOTOTRBO Infrastructure
- – WAVE (PTT)
- MOTOTRBO Systems
- – Conventional
- – Connect Plus
- – Capacity Plus
- – Capacity Max
- – IP Site Connect
- MOTOTRBO Applications
- – Alarm & Telemetry
- – Asset Management
- – Broadband & LMR Voice
- – Device & System Management
- – Integrated Command & Control
- – Interoperability
- – Messaging Solutions
- – Situational Awareness
- – Workforce Management
- – Application Partners